Yes. Here’s how:
- Login to LifePosts using the email address and password you registered with.
- If you hover over your name in the upper navigation bar, a drop-down menu will appear.
- Select “Settings” from that menu.
- Once on your Settings page, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- At the Bottom of the Visible Milestones box on the left side of the page, you will see the words “Delete This LifePost.”
- Click on those words to delete your Ethical Will.
- Because deleted files cannot be retrieved, the system will ask if you are sure you want to delete. Once you say yes, your Ethical Will will cease to exist online.
Last Updated On: June 28, 2018 11:21 AM